Content writing is a primary aspect of any business blog or website. It is a good SEO content writing if it draws in visitors to the website . Are you a web content writer? It is highly unlikely that your boss or client is offering a unique service or product. There is a big chance that you are working for someone who is trying to market to a particular niche audience online.
You need to help them stand out. How? It is important to incorporate some important elements in your blog posts, directory submission articles, social media copies and website content. Adding these important things would make it easier for search engines to find your website content. In turn, it will improve the overall search engine rankings of your clients.
Do you know that 90% of internet users choose from the first few pages of search engine results? You might want to take a look at these 7 effective SEO content writing tips.
Make sure to write evergreen content.
- Evergreen content is perpetually relevant. Its quality, in-depth material that will forever be interesting for your readers to enhance the seo packages on the websites. Make sure to write more of these articles, since it will remain relevant many years after its initial online publication. Many users love sharing evergreen content in their social profiles—something that can help you improve your website’s SEO.
Don’t forget to include your primary keyword or phrase in your post title.
- We all love writing musing and witty post titles, but it is the keyword phrases that can bring in the bucks. You should write for your readers, but don’t forget to also write for Google and its algorithms. Google, the world’s biggest search engine, gives a bigger importance to blog and article titles. Including main keywords in your titles it is an effective way to rank up higher in the search engines.
Remember to always target geo-specific key phrases.
- It’s no secret that online markets are gradually becoming crowded, so it becomes even more important for website owners to stand out from the huge crowd. Is your client serving a specific geographic area? If yes, don’t forget to use geo-specific key phrases when writing content for them. Potential customers are very specific in their online search—they would always want a business that can offer quality products or services in the nearest location.
Do not stuff your content with too much keywords.
- Remember that keyword phrases are most useful and effective when used once every 125 to 150 words. Never stuff your blog post with too much keywords. This can make your content unappealing to your audience. Of course, you wouldn’t want your writing skills to be described as poor and awkward.
Use your main keyword in the first sentence.
- The very first sentence of your blog post is very important. You should always make sure that it includes your main keyword or phrase. Should you write it as a statement or a question? It’s your choice.
Moreover, you should bold the entire keyword phrase. Why? Because when search engines like Google start to scan or crawl your website, they are sure to give additional weight and priority to bold and italicized phrases and words.
You should use a lot of links.
- Google and other search engines also give additional weight to keyword phrases that include clickable links. Remember to use hyperlinks to related blog posts and industry references. Most bloggers incorporate these links either at the beginning or at the end of the content. If you want this practice to be more effective, add call-to-action statements at the bottom of your post, and link the contact page of your client.
Don’t use complex words and verbose sentences.
- This is probably one of the most important reminders when writing website content. Avoid using complicated words and sentences. To website content writers, you are not writing an American novel. You are producing pieces of web content that need to be engaging and interesting. Why? Well, that is because you need to sell a particular product or service. Just use a lot of popular action verbs and industry buzz terms.